Welcome to Amazdi.com, a technology website (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not access or use the Site. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access the Site.
Use of the Site:
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Site, a Site employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Amazdi.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms do not grant you any right, title, or interest in the Site, its content, or the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Amazdi.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability:
Amazdi.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Changes to the Terms:
Amazdi.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, Amazdi.com will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Amazdi.com‘s sole discretion.
These Terms were last updated on 01/01/2023.
By using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them.